Thinking of buying tickets for Cebu? But you are not a fan of History or Adventure? Or you will not mind having a little piece of everything in Cebu? Cebu has everything to get into a secret relationship with every traveler. But exploring a new place often makes travelers exhausted. The lack of information, expensive tour programs, and random wandering often make tourists regret their decision. But this cebu tours guide will help you to know about it
Cebu’s top 10 tourist spots: you cannot miss
- 1 Cebu Taoist Temple- located in the center of Cebu city this is a masterpiece of Taoist architecture. The Chinese community had built this to pray and meditate, but the beautiful and unique architecture and interior happen to make it the topmost viewpoint of Cebu.
- Sirao Flower Garden- Sirao Flower Garden popular by the name “The Little Amsterdam” for its amazing view of the red, yellow, and orange flowers
- 10,000 Roses of Cebu- Recently we have seen a place surrounded by thousands of glowing roses on social media. Looked like a little piece of magical Disney land from the movie Rapunzel was landed there somehow.
- Oslob Whale Sharks- it’s ok if Disney land or architectural masterpieces does not move you but how about sharks? Local fishermen used to feed these sharks as Cebu is also home to many sea creatures. These feeding sessions became famous among the tourist and Oslob become famous for its diving spot with the whale sharks.
- Cebu Ocean Park-As Cebu is the land of Ocean and sea creatures It has opened the biggest oceanarium for the tourist to explore the sea creatures. It become one of the most attractive points for the local as well as international tourists.
- Cebu Safari and Adventure Park- it is the largest Zoo in the Philippines and the longest in Asia with a length of 1.2 kilometers. This zoo is the home to various types of plants and animals like exotic tigers and birds.
- Jesuit House of 1730- Museo de Parian is commonly known as the Jesuit House of 1730, the residence of the second-highest priest of the Philippines. However, this place is famous for its grand interior from the 18th century.
- Colon Street- This particular street is the oldest in the entire country. This street was established by Lopez de Legazpi back in 1521. You can visit this street to see the ancient Cebu.
- Temple of Leah- This temple is a symbol of unconditional and undying love. It was established in 2012. It has a museum, an art gallery, and a library in it.
- Magellan’s Cross: This is probably the most ancient of all tourist spots in Cebu and probably the main attraction point. Everyone knows that Magellan established this cross on 21st April 1521 in the name of King Charles I.
With the help of technology, we can do a little research about the Cebu tour. Above all, the tour plan will not dry out your entire pocket at all. But even though you have appointed a tour guide make yourself a guide to-do list before you reach there. Cebu has a variety of tourist attractions that can make you confused.